It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I form a JQL search around the "Team" field for issues that have no teams assigned?

Currently searching on Team supports positive searches aka:

• Show me all issues assigned to team X
    jql: project=project and team="team X"
  • Show me all issues assigned to multiple teams ( X, Y, Z)
    jql: project=project and team in "team X, team Y, team Z"

What I cannot search is "show me all issues not assigned to a team" as there is no support for either != or "not in" or even "is empty" or "= empty".

Ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi Abel,

There is a current feature request around the limitation of the JQL surrounding the Team field that you can find at JPOSERVER-1695.  Please vote on this issue and add your use case to the comments so our developers can see the impact and consider adding this functionality in an upcoming JIRA release.

Cheers,

Branden

Done! 

Thanks Branden!

No problem Abel.  I'm happy I was able to point you in the right direction.  Have a great rest of your week!

Branden

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Teamwork

Closing A Successful Project: It's Time For Team CELEBRATION ! !

THE UNICORN 🦄🏆 Well it has happened... you might not believe it.... I myself am quite in shock, but: I am closing a 100% SUCCESSFUL project. Yes, that's right.... the ultra-platin...

369 views 3 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you