Discounts available for Atlassian Summit 2017?

Are there any discounts codes available we could use? We have a very small budget for education and i am trying to figure out how we can afford to send even 1 person to do one of the trainings. Anything available you could share please?

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Hi Jessica,
Here's a way to save on lodging...

My wife runs an Airbnb just 1.2 miles from Atlassian Summit San Jose. It is easy to walk, light rail or Uber/Lyft there. We have great reviews and are way below hotel rates. http://bit.ly/BeachCleaves

Come enjoy the hot tub, private pool, dragonfly, fresh tomatoes and all. We will help you feel at home.

Yours, Marc

Secluded-window.s.jpg

This widget could not be displayed.
Angela Smith Atlassian Team Aug 04, 2017

Hi Jessica! 

We do have a special promo right now offering $200 off Summit registration. Just use the code "TEAM200OFF". You can go here to register. 

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published Sep 17, 2018 in Teamwork

The tools we make for teams? We use them every day at Atlassian to get shit done (and it works).

I’m Jess, a Product Marketer for Jira Software Server and Data Center, and now a huge fan of our products. Read on for a 90 day, new-hire perspective on what it’s like to standardize on the Atlassian...

100 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you