It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Anyone have any tips for facilitating a Team Playbook health monitor or play?

Similarly to my other question, I am wondering how to get started and hoping the Community can help with some tips.

1 answer

0 votes
CPD Atlassian Team Jul 26, 2017

The team lead could be a good facilitator and someone that can help hold the team accountable.

If you're nervous about participating in the health monitor session and taking notes, try asking someone outside your team who can act as a neutral facilitator to send the meeting invite and direct everyone during the session. Whoever facilitates, be sure to document discussion takeaways at the end of each session and return to action items during the next time you run that session.

You might find also find this blog article helpful: "How to facilitate meetings: a guide for Team Playbook users."

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted in Teamwork

How to make workplace communication suck less

Hi!   I wrote this article about communication on the Atlassian blog in May.  And I'd love your feedback.     How to improve communication in the workplace It covers t...

151 views 8 6
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you