Northern Virginia Atlassian User Group

BillyP
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2017

Apr-1844.jpg

This is just one of many meetups we've had.  This particular event was during the meetup when Jay Simons presented via Skype to a couple of AUG Groups at the same time. 

Looking forward to seeing you out there!

5 comments

Comment

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 16, 2017
Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 17, 2017

Selfie.jpg2017 Nov Event!

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2017

Screenshot 2017-12-15 12.51.46.pngDec Event!

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2017

@Fadoua <- our newest Community Champion!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 15, 2017

Thank you @BillyP!

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
May 17, 2018

I love this photo @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC + @Fadoua!

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2018

Thank you @Bridget! :)

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2018

*waves* 😄

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 12, 2018
Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2018
Scott Grieder
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2018

Hi @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC - I'm testing an issue someone mentioned trying to at mention you

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 24, 2018

hi @Scott Grieder I just adjusted my profile to not have the parens.  

testing -> @Billy Poggi \(AUG NOVA, DC\)

update:  It didn't work, wouldn't let me post.  So it might take some time to filter down from authentication source. :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events