My Atlassian Journey

I was introduced to Atlassian Tools about 10 years ago – Confluence was my first exposure to wiki and collaborating from coast-to-coast-to-coast with colleagues. Next I was introduced to Trello, and it has changed my life. Not only did it cure my writer’s block at the time but it cleared my mind and increased my focus – enabling me to be more productive individually and via my team.

trello.jpg

I have used Trello in my personal life, work and volunteer collaborative efforts in my community. I also hosted a Trello PEI event in October, the first of its kind in Canada, and plan to hold another community event this spring. I am also doing a virtual session with my Free Agent colleagues next week to show them the power of Trello. Two of my Trello boards that have helped me most in my career to date are my E-portfolio board and my Language Maintenance board. Keeping track of my skills, and ensuring I keep my second language on point for my job.

I have been an Atlassian Community Champion for about two years and have also been exposed to Stride (RIP) and Jira through the Trello Leader Community. I hope to learn the ins and outs of Jira so that I can diversify my skills and maybe even do a certification(s) this year or next.

atlassian products.jpg

The biggest takeaway has been meeting all the extraordinary Atlassian Community Champions (virtually) from around the world. These networks are so valuable and I cherish them - I’ve learned so much from these brilliant individuals and enjoyed the community spirit and the fun that goes along with it. One of these years I will make it to Summit to meet everyone in-person. Until then, thank you to all of you for making my experience in the community positive and engaging – grateful to so many, you know who you are :) And to those I haven’t had the pleasure of connecting with yet, I look forward to it!

networks.jpg

2 comments

Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc We are very lucky to have you! 😄

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2019

@Erica Moss thank you so much! So grateful for you :)

Like Erica Moss likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events