RECAP - Team Office Hours: featuring Dr. Dom [August 2021]

If you missed the Teamwork Lab's first event, Team Office Hours with Dr. Dom, you're in luck because we have a video recap! View the video and transcript here.

Team Office Hours - Dr. Dom.jpeg

Thanks to questions submitted by attendees, Dom answered several questions related on topics that include: 

• The difference between (all-remote or all-colocated teams) vs. (hybrid teams)
  • Leadership skills needed in listening, reducing rituals and processes instead of continuously adding new things to team plates
  • Learning approach to change and indicators that tell you when you're on the right track
  • Human-centered communication during difficult changes
  • Examples of how to experiment with different ways of working among product and business teams

We're eager for feedback on other subject matter experts to bring in for "Office Hours" as well as written AMAs (Ask Me Anything) sessions on this group's discussion platform. Let us know what you think of this session and what you want in future sessions. Drop us a note in the comments! 

9 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 16, 2021

Hated that I missed this session but really appreciate having the recording. Thanks for sharing!

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 17, 2021

Got to love on-demand sessions, I no longer need to be gutted I missed it! Thanks for sharing @Christine P_ Dela Rosa 😄

Like # people like this
Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2021

We'll be sure to record all of our future sessions.

Carina Silfverduk August 25, 2021

I get a message: "The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported." :(

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 25, 2021

Hi @Carina Silfverduk , I just checked and the video is still working for me. Could you try a different browser and see if that makes a difference?

Like # people like this

Yes will do.

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 25, 2021

@Carina Silfverduk I just checked as well. Also try accessing from another wifi network if you're able to move to another location. Or simply try another day and let us know if you're still having trouble!

Works great from my phone on the same WiFi network. Might be my work computer. Appreciate the tips thank you!

Like Christine P_ Dela Rosa likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 26, 2021

@Carina Silfverduk , try clearing cache on your browser or another browser.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events