New member from Czech republic

Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 31, 2021

Hi, I just noticed existance of this group. My role in a team is "personal leader". I moved to this role 3 months ago.

My responsibility is to work with team members so they are satisfied, they are part of the team, they help each other, they have no technical obstacles at work and lot more...

I hope we can inspire each other in this group while working with teams :)

6 comments

Comment

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 31, 2021

Sounds exactly what we hope this group does as well, to inspire each other while working with teams.

In your new role, @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__, how do you influence team members? Perhaps through new processes, by facilitating conversations, or instituting certain practices when adopting new tools?

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2021

My first target is to evaluate and strenghten my relationship to all the team members. Some of us are working remotely and we don't meet in person often. So I don't want to "complicate" it with anything else for few more months. I just ask, listen and help :).

But I believe we will start working on our efficiency when the time comes up. I realize there is one more task for me... I need to book as much time as possible for the team in my plan beside commercial projects :)

Like Christine P_ Dela Rosa likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2021

Great, way to go Martin!

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 3, 2021

@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ sounds like a great job and role in your company.  

Community Leader
Community Leader
August 4, 2021

Thank you @Brant Schroeder yeah it is, but as I wrote... it requires a big support from my company. If I have it, I can feel, it has some outputs.

Like Brant Schroeder likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 7, 2021

@Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ ,

thanks for sharing. I would love to hear more about such a role. I’m not really familiar with a personal leader but it sounds very interesting. Would love to understand what your day-to-day activities are and some of the challenges maybe you were faced.

Community Leader
Community Leader
August 8, 2021

Hi @Jack thank you for your interest :). I will keep it in my mind and when I will me more onboarded in the role, I will definitely share some ideas, thoughts and lessons learned :)

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 17, 2021

Hi @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ 👋

It's great to hear a little about your role, I've got to say it sounds intriguing! I look forward to hearing more... oh, and welcome to the group 😄

Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 22, 2021

Hi @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ 

Great, because I hope we can all help each other and grow together in knowledge.

Cheers

Like Fadoua likes this
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2021

Never heard about this position but will be a great one in our team!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events