New to the teamwork lab

Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2022

Looking at the kudos challenge it sent me here and now I know the teamwork lab is here. I see some great content. 

My name is Aaron and I am here to keep learning my admin skills and take in as much about Atlassian tools as possible. 
I am also here to learn how to better myself and I see there is a lot of content about that here in the teamwork lab.

7 comments

Comment

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2022

Amazing, @Aaron Geister. This group definitely shares content to improve individual approaches to work as much as it promotes different ways of working for teams. Looking forward to seeing your notes in the group posts :)

Like # people like this
Aaron Geister
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 29, 2022

I am going through the threads and there is some good stuff here that I can share with my team. 

Thanks for being here and for the welcome!

Like # people like this
Graham Twine _Slm_ January 26, 2023

Another good side effect of Kudos. I really would never have investigated this group on my own steam. I love the content it is truly though provoking and out of the box thinking. Keep up the awesome work

Like # people like this
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 26, 2023

Definitely agree!

Like # people like this
Tommy Augustine February 2, 2023

Welcome!

Airyn
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2023

Welcome, @Aaron Geister

Like Christine P_ Dela Rosa likes this
SELAM NIGATU February 22, 2023

I am excited to see what I can learn and how I can use it in the workplace

Markku Miettunen April 5, 2023

Kudos challenges keep us going :)

Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
April 5, 2023

LOL okay noted. If you have any suggestions for challenges that you think would benefit the group, please share that, too!

Kate Smoliakova June 28, 2023

Welcome and kudos!

SELAM NIGATU August 14, 2023

That's great to hear, Aaron! The Atlassian tools can be very powerful for improving team collaboration and productivity. By continuously learning and enhancing your admin skills, you'll be able to better support your team in using these tools effectively.

In addition to the technical aspects of Atlassian tools, the Teamwork Lab also provides content on personal and professional development. You'll find resources and tips on topics like effective communication, leadership, project management, and more. By learning and implementing these strategies, you can not only improve your own skills but also contribute to a more productive and harmonious work environment.

Feel free to explore the content in the Teamwork Lab and participate in discussions or ask questions if you need any assistance. Enjoy your learning journey and best of luck in enhancing your admin skills and personal growth!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events