Introduction, Me Myself and I

Lars Maehlmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2022

I enjoy my job as Senior Technology Consultant for Collaboration and Communication at Jodocus GmbH. I am a playful computer scientist whose work focuses on the interface between users, development, and operations, in order to address commonly identified problems that result from the collaboration between different departments.

You can find him surrounded by technical and communicative challanges, and having fun while discovering better ways to work together through agile approaches, automation, and new technologies.

You can reach me through grrroby on twitter or in record shops.

It sucks to be me ;-)

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 11, 2022

Great introduction @Lars Maehlmann!  The video definitely made me laugh!

Like # people like this
Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2022

Welcome, @Lars Maehlmann

I don't think it "sucks to be you" at all lolol. Though, I did enjoy watching Avenue Q. 

In fact, what you do feels like a perfect fit with members of this group. You might work on a higher scale of impact across teams versus within teams (which represent some of our members), but we talk about lots of overlapping topics.

What are you most hoping to get out of this group?

Like # people like this
Lars Maehlmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 13, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon Thank you.

Lars Maehlmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 13, 2022

|What are you most hoping to get out of this group?

Hello @Christine P_ Dela Rosa ,

thank you for the welcome. I enjoyed Ave Q a lot and couldn't resist to sneak it in.
I actually stumbled into the group through @nina_schmidt . We talked about ACE and that she hosted an event about the Atlassian Podcast team ;-) and as a fan of it I ended up here. I believe Atlassian products are great tools to support collaboration and drive teams closer together and there are great methods like agile to work more successful. But I like to combine these things. Therefore I hope to find get some new ideas, perspectives and an exchange on these topic in this group.

Like Christine P_ Dela Rosa likes this
Christine P_ Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2022

Well I think you’ll find that here :)

Welcome again!

Like Lars Maehlmann likes this
Marjorie
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2022

Welcome to the group!  

Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 3, 2022

Thank you @Lars Maehlmann I loved the video :D 

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
March 14, 2022

Welcome to the group!!

Karthick S
Atlassian Team
March 25, 2022

Good to know more about you @Lars Maehlmann and of course, a great intro!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events