Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great Place to connect with other geniuses with senses of humor(No, I'm not one of them)

Mia Paulin April 5, 2023

@ReneeNiewald (I'm sorry if I misspelled your name; like I said, not a genius ).  A great place to connect with people that I found is team lab.  Their a great group of people who know their stuff and are willing to pass on knowledge and wisdom.  I'm a newbie,  but that is one of the places I found where they are more than happy to pass on their expertise to help people grow.  I know because I ask A LOT of questions. I would check them out.

3 comments

Comment

Dave Rosenlund
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 5, 2023

I think you may mean the Teamwork Lab, @Mia Paulin  (Cc: @Renee Niewald)

By the way, it's not clear what thread you may have been trying to reply to, but I cc'd Renee bc she may know 😉

Best,

-dave

Sidar Yarar April 6, 2023

👍

Graham Twine
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 13, 2023

From my experience really clever people do not have a sense of humor ;)

I think they just see it as a waste of their energy.

To contradict what I have said above; I have met really intelligent people who are jesters.

The Atlassian community have been nothing less than awesome, I have always had very helpful and useful advice to any of the issues I encounter or support for my thoughts about general ideas.

Thanks Atlassian

Like Çiğdem Büyükaşik likes this
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 8, 2023

Well, after reading this comment, I need to think twice before I brag about my sense of humor :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events