Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 2023 Team Awards are open for your nominations!

It's the fourth annual Team Awards, and this year's awards are more exciting than ever! (Plus we have you, an entire Lab full of people thinking and talking about teamwork, so I think there are going to be some especially amazing submissions this year from this group. 😉) 

The tl;dr version? Go to the Team Awards website and nominate your team, or a team of your colleagues, for one of the four categories: Agile & DevOps, ITSM, Work Management, or Cloud Migration. 

(Verify that you've done this, and you'll also earn a kudos badge to help you move up the newly reset quarterly leaderboard.) 

teamawards.png

As you'll see on the website, we have four awards for you to submit for:

Flexibility > Complexity Award - focusing on Agile & DevOps practices
High Velocity Award - for technical teams who have delivered ITSM success 
Work Differently, Together Award - for a unique story of work management
The Cloudie* Award - for driving amazing results after moving to Cloud

Cloudie_highres.png 

*Brought to you by our mascot, Cloudie

This year, we're also selecting our Team of the Year and our Foundation Award winners from among the submissions, and there will be community voting to help select our first-ever Community's Choice award winner! 

The website has all the details and a link to the nomination form. You have until February 12 to submit your team, but why not throw your hat in the ring right this very minute? We want to hear about your amazing teamwork wins and can't wait to read your submissions.

Go forth and nominate! And for extra credit, please share this post with friends and colleagues to let them know about the Team Awards! 🎉

7 comments

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2023

Hi @Monique vdB 

thanks for the post and exited to see my name along with other all winners, 

Like • # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2023

Thanks for posting this @Monique vdB!  Maybe I'll make another attempt this year.

Like • # people like this
Krimo Khermane
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2023

@Monique vdB could you please have a look. For me, the links don't work - you'll always end up on the home of the Team '23 event.

And if I follow the teaser (4 women with laptops) to see the categories - I end up on a 404 page.

https://events.atlassian.com/team23-dev/team-awards

Like • Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 19, 2023

@Krimo Khermane thank you! I am seeing the same issues and have reached out to the team. Sending you some kudos for catching this for us! 

Like • Krimo Khermane likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 19, 2023

(or I would if you were enrolled in kudos... hahaha.... if you click "kudos" at the upper right, you can see what I am talking about and opt in) 

Monique vdB
Community Manager
January 19, 2023
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 19, 2023

Thanks for posting this @Monique vdB! I'll definitely take a look! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events