Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Recap] Team Office Hours: AMA on the 4-day workweek

Context

The team of writers, editors, and strategists that brings you Work Life experimented with a four-day workweek recently. For background on what happened, watch this video.

Screen Shot 2021-10-14 at 3.48.13 PM.png

In this event, they held office hours to share results, reflected on lessons learned, and fielded many questions submitted by this group + live attendees.

To view the recording, click here.

As a thank you...

The team produced a virtual background as a reminder of this topic and the need for trying new ways of working.

4DWW_virtualbackground (1).jpg

For more...

If you have any comments or want to share your stories on the subject, please drop your notes below!

3 comments

Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2021

@Christine P. Dela Rosa

Thanks for sharing.

Like Christine P. Dela Rosa likes this
Anita Kalmane
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2021

This is awesome! I was wondering the other day when the recording will come out. I'm super amazed and impressed how honest everybody is re: sharing their opinions / experience / story how it all started. Great transparency - thanks for this!

Like Christine P. Dela Rosa likes this
Christine P. Dela Rosa
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2021

ProTip @Anita Kalmane - if you RSVP for events, you'll get the link to the recap/video even if you can't make it, so just RSVP if you want to get the link afterwards. (Or, that's what I'm telling people lol).

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events