⛑️ Team Health: Your input needed! πŸ“£

πŸ‘‹ Hello Community!

πŸ€” Do you work in a distributed team? Do you spend time thinking about the health of your team and how to improve it?

πŸ“‹ Well so do we! In fact we’re exploring ways to help Atlassian customers be healthier and more effective on distributed teams. So we created a short (7 minute) survey to help us learn about how you think about team health, how you measure it, and what you do about it.

πŸ•Ά The survey is anonymous, but you can optionally give us your email address at the end if you would like to participate in subsequent interviews (we hope you do heart ).

✏ The deets:

πŸ™ Thanks so much!

Nick Alesandro, Principal Product Manager

11 comments

Margareta Buruian November 2, 2021

Cheers Nick, just filled it in and looking forward to what comes out of it! 

Like β€’ Nick Alesandro likes this
Nick Alesandro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2021

Wonderful, thanks @Margareta Buruian!

Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2021

Thanks @Nick Alesandro . Done from my end too. Glad to hear more about the outcome.

Nick Alesandro
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2021

Thanks @Suvradip Paul, will do!

Jenny Kim
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 2, 2021

Hello, @Nick AlesandroWhat would subsequent interviews look like? An in-person group setting or one on one phone calls?

Anita Kalmane
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2021

Some feedback - if you didn't work for the company before the pandemic, it's hard to answer to the questions asking to compare how was it before. There is also no option to skip those questions (at least I didn't notice it).

Like β€’ Colum McAndrew likes this
Nick Alesandro
Atlassian Team
November 3, 2021

@Jenny Kim, the interviews would be one-on-one zoom calls lasting from 45min to 1 hour - thanks for asking

Like β€’ Jenny Kim likes this
Nick Alesandro
Atlassian Team
November 3, 2021

Hi @Anita Kalmane, yes I'm afraid that's a known issue with the survey as we've constructed it.  I'm happy to send you a link to an alternate survey if you just ping me directly at nalesandro@atlassian.com (not posting it here just to avoid any confusion for others).

@Colum McAndrew I noticed you liked Anita's comment so perhaps you're in the same boat.  Happy to send you the link as well

Like β€’ Colum McAndrew likes this
Colum McAndrew November 3, 2021

Hi @Nick Alesandro. Yes I am in the same boat having started at my company in January 2021. However, I know the issues that affected my team prior to the pandemic. As a result I was able to answer the questions as if I was an employee prior to me joining.

Like β€’ # people like this
Hakeem Olasupo
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 11, 2021

I have filled the survey form.

Like β€’ Nick Alesandro likes this
Nick Alesandro
Atlassian Team
November 11, 2021

Thanks @Hakeem Olasupo!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events