Create
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

⛑️ Team Health: Your input needed! πŸ“£

πŸ‘‹ Hello Community!

πŸ€” Do you work in a distributed team? Do you spend time thinking about the health of your team and how to improve it?

πŸ“‹ Well so do we! In fact we’re exploring ways to help Atlassian customers be healthier and more effective on distributed teams. So we created a short (7 minute) survey to help us learn about how you think about team health, how you measure it, and what you do about it.

πŸ•Ά The survey is anonymous, but you can optionally give us your email address at the end if you would like to participate in subsequent interviews (we hope you do heart ).

✏ The deets:

πŸ™ Thanks so much!

Nick Alesandro, Principal Product Manager

11 comments

Cheers Nick, just filled it in and looking forward to what comes out of it! 

Like β€’ Nick Alesandro likes this

Wonderful, thanks @Margareta Buruian!

Thanks @Nick Alesandro . Done from my end too. Glad to hear more about the outcome.

Thanks @Suvradip Paul, will do!

Hello, @Nick AlesandroWhat would subsequent interviews look like? An in-person group setting or one on one phone calls?

Some feedback - if you didn't work for the company before the pandemic, it's hard to answer to the questions asking to compare how was it before. There is also no option to skip those questions (at least I didn't notice it).

Like β€’ Colum McAndrew likes this

@Jenny Kim, the interviews would be one-on-one zoom calls lasting from 45min to 1 hour - thanks for asking

Like β€’ Jenny Kim likes this

Hi @Anita Kalmane, yes I'm afraid that's a known issue with the survey as we've constructed it.  I'm happy to send you a link to an alternate survey if you just ping me directly at nalesandro@atlassian.com (not posting it here just to avoid any confusion for others).

@Colum McAndrew I noticed you liked Anita's comment so perhaps you're in the same boat.  Happy to send you the link as well

Like β€’ Colum McAndrew likes this

Hi @Nick Alesandro. Yes I am in the same boat having started at my company in January 2021. However, I know the issues that affected my team prior to the pandemic. As a result I was able to answer the questions as if I was an employee prior to me joining.

Like β€’ # people like this
Hakeem Olasupo Community Leader Nov 11, 2021

I have filled the survey form.

Like β€’ Nick Alesandro likes this

Comment

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events