cbteamsupport

Chris Sanchez April 14, 2022

How do I get in touch with 

cbteamsupport

1 comment

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new comments.

Post a new discussion

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2022

Hello @Chris Sanchez 

Welcome to the community.

Where are you finding "cbteamsupport"? Is that something you are seeing somewhere in your Jira instance? Can you provide more information and context?

We are a community of users that use our own Jira instances, so if that is something specific to your instance we may not be much help.

Chris Sanchez April 14, 2022

Yes, I received an email with this group to get in touch with CryptoTab support 

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2022

I have seen posts from other users on this same topic. I think the second post provides guidance.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Unable-to-join-the-team/qaq-p/1886521

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Service-Management/I-report-my-problem-it-will-redirect-to-this-website-every-time/qaq-p/1902422

It would appear you've been invited to join a Jira instance, but as users of our own Jira instances we can't help you with how specifically to reach cbteamsupport. 

If you were trying to get in touch with CryptoTab support and received that email, then CryptoTab is inviting you to join their Jira instance to communicate with them. Click the Join the Team link and enter your email address to start the process of creating a user account in their Jira instance so that you can communicate with them.

This is a forum for uses to discuss topics related to Jira usage. It is not specifically a forum just for CryptoTab or their Jira instance.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events