Board does not show issues from multiple issue types

Chris Klein April 19, 2023

I have two issue types in this team-managed project. They have similar, yet different workflows. They share some statuses, but not all. I have configured the columns in the way I want it mapped, and I can literally see them mapped to the appropriate columns. Only one issue type will show up on the board and not the other. This is either a horrible bug or an oversight in design. I appreciate your error message that tells me its not visible and to do the things I already have. 

You all should really just remove team-managed projects altogether. They just cause inconsistency and let people take shortcuts. Plus clearly, the functionality isn't there for a basic construct in Jira, multiple issue types with swimlanes.

1 comment

Sean Hannley
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 18, 2024

I think this is the answer: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Work-Management-Questions/Project-Board-Views-Only-Show-One-Issue-Type/qaq-p/2353215

Basically, you need to navigate the board between different workflows, even if they contain the same stages.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events