Anyone have a workaround for the 'Affects versions' field in Next-Gen projects?

Jaap Buitelaar June 23, 2020

Hi all,

In my Next-Gen project, I miss the 'Affects versions' field. And since we can't switch to the 'old view', we're really obestructed in our process.

1 comment

Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 23, 2020

Hey @Jaap Buitelaar ,

I found this Atlassian ticket : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-18747, where it is mentioned as 

"On next-gen projects, the Release option was released recently which shows "Fix versions" in tickets, but we are unable to add "Affects versions".

Please, add Affects version as part of the Release feature in next-gen projects."

Maybe that workaround will be useful for you.

Or refer to the article:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwarecloud/releases-and-versions-980451731.html?_ga=2.19451640.1347534052.1592802343-1372120514.1552382236

--Ravya

Like Jaap Buitelaar likes this
Jaap Buitelaar June 24, 2020

Hi Ravya, 

Thank you for this tip. It seems to work as a workaround, we'll apply it.

Nevertheless I do hope Atlassian will make this work in the way it does in the Classic projects.

Regards,

Jaap

Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 24, 2020

Hey @Jaap Buitelaar ,

Please accept or vote the answer if you feel its helpful .

Thanks,
Ravya

Jaap Buitelaar June 25, 2020

Hi Ravya,

I'd like to, but can't seem to find where to click for this :-(

Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 25, 2020
Jaap Buitelaar June 25, 2020

That's fully clear, but there's no "Accept answer" button here.

:-(

Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 26, 2020

It Ok No problem, :) 

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events