You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
Trying to create a New rule in the Next Gen Automation. However, even after defining a name for the rule and trying to define a trigger, I am returned to the Rule details view.
1) Create a new rule. On the initial Rule details, give it a name and select "Save and set trigger".
2) On following New trigger view, select any trigger.
3) Returned to the Rule details view (though I see that the trigger has correctly been selected, via the sidebar).
If at this point I click on the trigger from the sidebar, I can see that view correctly, and edit it. However, it's impossible to add branches, actions, or conditions:
1) Click on "Add component".
2) See the Rule details view.
3) Click on "Add component" again.
4) See the correct New component view.
5) Click on "New condition".
6) See the Rule details view...
(and so on)
Hi @Anna Prein,
The behavior you are seeing is related to a bug, according to this post the issue should be fixed now, https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Jira-Automation-Quirky-Behavior/qaq-p/1365054