Trying to create a New rule in the Next Gen Automation. However, even after defining a name for the rule and trying to define a trigger, I am returned to the Rule details view.
1) Create a new rule. On the initial Rule details, give it a name and select "Save and set trigger".
2) On following New trigger view, select any trigger.
3) Returned to the Rule details view (though I see that the trigger has correctly been selected, via the sidebar).
If at this point I click on the trigger from the sidebar, I can see that view correctly, and edit it. However, it's impossible to add branches, actions, or conditions:
1) Click on "Add component".
2) See the Rule details view.
3) Click on "Add component" again.
4) See the correct New component view.
5) Click on "New condition".
6) See the Rule details view...
(and so on)
Hi @Anna Prein,
The behavior you are seeing is related to a bug, according to this post the issue should be fixed now, https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Software-questions/Jira-Automation-Quirky-Behavior/qaq-p/1365054
Jira is a powerful tool that helps teams to plan, manage, and report on their work. We love using Jira, especially for its ability to track issue progress. But how to monitor the...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events