Roadmap--Timeline for Story is not shown

john_lu January 21, 2020

Dear Tech Team,

Can you please add timeline for Story in Roadmap of "Next-Gen"?

I've added the time range as below for stories under the Epic, but the timeline cannot be shown on the Roadmap.

screenshot.png

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2020

Hi @john_lu

It's not an available option right now - but, you can raise it as a suggestion!

I can't find a suggestion for this yet so raise one under this issue in the suggestions website - JSWCLOUD-17392.

Ste

john_lu January 21, 2020

I've no authority to create subtask under the JSWCLOUD-17392.

Fill-in the form and submit, will get below pop-up:

"User 'xxx' doesn't have the 'Assign Issues' permission"

Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 22, 2020

You're logged in to that environment also?

Ste

0 votes
Andrej Freeze _ greenique
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 21, 2020

Hello @john_lu 

I'm afraid the time line bars are only available for epics.

You can see an epics progress underneath it's title tho, which is supposed to be enough information. 

Cheers,

Andrej

john_lu January 21, 2020

that's definitely not user-friendly idea to show only the timeline bars for epics, hardly roll out a plan with clear time management down to specific task.

Like # people like this
David Schleifstein April 13, 2020

Agreed, it makes no sense not to be able to see the timeline for the story's... what a huge gap to miss..

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer