Is there a way to omit weekends from the burnup report?

Mike Heyns March 9, 2019

I would love to be able to make progress over the weekend but sadly, the team has other plans.

Is there a way to omit them from the burnup chart? The below guide line should in fact be steeper and would allow for more accurate estimation and evaluation.

Screenshot from 2019-03-10 17-31-55.png

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 11, 2019

Hi Mike,

I cannot find any way to do this in a next-gen Jira Cloud project either.   This is something you can do in a classic project by going to the Board -> Configure -> Working days and then setting what working days your team uses.

However as of today in the next-gen projects this is not possible.  To further this request, I created a new feature request for this over in JSWCLOUD-17666

I can't say if this will actually be implemented in the next-gen projects, but if it is, I would expect that ticket to be updated with details about this.  If other users using next-gen projects are looking for this functionality, it would help to vote on that ticket above to help indicate to our development team which features to prioritize in the new project types.

Andy

Mike Heyns March 11, 2019

Thank you, @Andy Heinzer !

I'll be following the linked issue closely. I'm sure there is a massive wishlist for the next-gen projects already.

I'll mark this as answered for now.

Like # people like this
Duy Huynh March 15, 2019

A +1 for me as well on this feature. That flatline in the middle of the report is an eyesore!

Like Morgan Stevenson likes this
Deleted user March 27, 2019

+1

Sounds good! 

Jonathan Fidi March 25, 2020

+10

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events