Is it possible to adjust the order of the workflow steps according to a logically order?

Oleksandr Filonyk January 26, 2022

At the moment all the steps (statuses) appear in a pop-up window in alphabetical order (as you can see on the first screenshot).

Is it possible to adjust the order of the workflow steps according to a logically order?(So that they appear in the order like on the second screenshot: New Issue, Estimation, Estimation Done, Backlog.... and so on). I have already tried to use opsbar-sequences and Property Values as numbers, but did not get the needed result.

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 13.05.09.png

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 13.01.26.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 26, 2022

There are a number of posts in the Community suggesting the solution of using opsbar.sequence properties for this. Now at one point, this was broken but it may be resolved now but I have not attempted since I found it broken. I have included some posts on this below. Give it a try and please post here your results.

Workflow-status-order 
Opsbar-question-for-JIRA-cloud 

the following issue tracks the issue.

JRACLOUD-5189 

Oleksandr Filonyk January 29, 2022

I have already found an answer to this question. Here is what one has to do in order to change the order of a drop-down list:Screenshot 2022-01-29 at 12.48.56.png

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2022

Good to hear. Glad I could assist.

Suggest an answer