I´m having problem mentioning someone

Jens Kruse November 19, 2019

Not me, nor anyone in the team, seem to be able to use the @mention feature in our project. I think other teams are able. Is it something with the setup that can be wrong?

I have the Administrator role and the "Browse users" feature is enabled for administrators.

1 answer

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 20, 2019

Hello @Jens Kruse ,

So what is the problem you are facing now? Can't you use the mention function as an administrator?

Is the Browse Users permission configured in global permissions?

https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/managing-global-permissions-861253290.html

Jens Kruse November 20, 2019

Hi, and thanks for reply.

Exactly. I can not use the mention function. And we added a second user-feild in our Item template in which i can not add users either.

I can browse and assign a user in the "regular" assign field in an item. 

Other persons in the organization can use this feature, both in my project and in their own projets.

Me and another user can not list any other users when we use the @ or in the extra field we added. 

In Global permission, "Browse users" is set up for all users. We are both part of the groups that are granted the Browse users. 

Is there a way to list all features we have access to?

Suggest an answer