Gantt dates are not synced to the start/end sprint dates

Yevgeny Alshitz March 29, 2022

I have a detailed project structure including time estimations for all stories and start/end dates for all sprints, but when i create a Gantt using Structure tool all my sprint dates are not synced

1 answer

1 vote
David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 30, 2022

Hello @Yevgeny Alshitz ,

David from ALM Works here.  

Have you adjusted the Gantt Configuration to Use Sprints for Manual Scheduling?

If not, the linked documentation should help get you started.

Best,
David 

Yevgeny Alshitz March 31, 2022

Hi

Most of my sprints are starting from project start date on the Gantt although all sprints start and end dates are well defined on the backlog.

Why there is no sync between backlog and Gantt?

David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 1, 2022

Hello @Yevgeny Alshitz ,

Did you have a chance to review the documentation I linked previously?  It describes how to use Sprints for scheduling in the Gantt chart.

Best,
David

Like Dave Rosenlund likes this
Yevgeny Alshitz April 2, 2022

Yes, but i didn't find anything that can fix the issue

David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2022

Hello @Yevgeny Alshitz ,

Please reach out to our support team directly via support@almworks.com or through the customer portal support.almworks.com.

We will be happy to review your set up and provide additional guidance.

Best,
David

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events