En el Jira que tengo, no tengo la opción de importar proyecto, que debo hacer para tener esta opción

Naslid Vanegas February 3, 2021

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-03 at 7.08.51 PM.jpegEn la anterior imagen es como me aparece en Jira

WhatsApp Image 2021-02-03 at 7.10.03 PM.jpegEsta es la opción que necesito

2 answers

0 votes
Carlos Poblete October 15, 2022

Me pasa lo mismo, desde importar un proyecto desde Trello y no aparece la opción de importar.

0 votes
Paloma Fondon Araujo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2021

Hi @Naslid Vanegas 

If you have Jira administrator permissions, you can import project by creating a csv. Here you have the information to import the file:

https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-a-csv-file/

I hope it helps you.

Greetings

karmele.florentino January 25, 2022

If you import a project that does not exist in Jira, how can you indicate the project template you want to use?
In the Jira fields that appear in the drop-down menu, there is none of them related to the template...

Thanks
Karmele

Retrieving projects...
 INFO - Project ExternalProject{id='null', key='O000001', externalName='null', name='OFERTA_KARMELE', type='software', template='null'} exists and found correctly

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events