Easy Agile Programs for Next-gen

david_nikulin December 11, 2020

Hi

Is it correct that Easy Agile Programs doesn't work with Next-Gen boards?

I have tried to look into it as it seem very useful for our program but all our team boards are in Next-Gen so unsure if we can use it at all. 

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Henri Seymour _Easy Agile_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 13, 2020

Hi @david_nikulin 

Easy Agile Programs does not yet support Next-gen boards. We're investigating the possibility of developing for this in the New Year. 

The differences in features and APIs between classic and Next-gen boards presents a few technical challenges as well as unusual use-cases. David, would you be interested in participating in customer research if we find challenges in development that require customer insight? 

@Bill Sheboy thanks for your suggestion to contact us through our Support Desk - we are often likely to respond more quickly and we're able provide more personal support through that channel. Adding tags such as easy-agile or easy-agile-programs also helps us find questions on Atlassian Community! 

Kind regards, 
Stephanie Seymour | Easy Agile 

david_nikulin December 13, 2020

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for your answer and clarification. 

I hope that you will move forward with the development as I have heard good things about Programs. Unfortunately we have set everything up in Next-Gen boards. 

Feel free to reach out if needed - however we are still fairly new in our journey towards scaled agile. So we might be a bit insecure about our needs and requirements. 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Bill Sheboy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 11, 2020

Hi @david_nikulin 

I did not see any answers to this question in the community forum.  Have you considered submitting this question to Easy Agile Programs support for an answer:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219491/easy-agile-programs-for-jira?hosting=cloud&tab=support

Best regards,

Bill

david_nikulin December 13, 2020

Thank you for the suggestion Bill. I did not have a chance to reach out to their support before Stephanie answered my question as well. 

But good to know where  I can find them next time. :)

KR

David 

Like Bill Sheboy likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events