Does anyone know when the next update of Next Gen roadmap is expected?

Claire Boissiere November 13, 2019

Hi, I'm thinking of starting a next gen project but the current roadmap without the hierarchy feature, which is due 2019, I'm not sure it would be worth it.

Does anyone know when the next release is going to be?

Claire

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 14, 2019

Hello Claire,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Next-gen projects along with many other new features in Jira Cloud is always being updated and improved.

The hierarchy will be added this year, it means that in 47 days or less this feature will be available. We are not sure the exact date, so we need to wait.

Our Product manager Erika Sa posted a great article with more details about new features added to the Roadmap.

Please, take your time to read and if you have any question, feel free to add a comment on the article or let me know and I can reach out to Erika.

Regards,
Angélica

Claire Boissiere November 14, 2019

Hello Angélica,

Many thanks for replying - can't wait for the hierarchy feature, it'll make the whole roadmap much more usable.

I set up my next-gen project today and despite it not being so fully featured, I'm going to stick with it for now and see what improvements come over the next couple of months.

Best wishes

Claire

Like Angélica Luz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events