Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Create a board across multiple projects?

With Next-gen projects, is it possible to create a board and view tasks across multiple projects? I know I can see all tasks assigned to me in one place by doing a search, but would like to see them in a board format. 

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Mar 09, 2020

Hi @amboucher,

Welcome to Atlassian Community.

The short answer is no, in next-gen you cannot create a board that spans multiple projects. 

Thanks the quick response, Mikael!

Do you know if this is something they plan on adding to Next-gen projects? If I understand well this feature exists with the non-Next gen projects. 

Mikael Sandberg Community Leader Mar 09, 2020

I don't think that there are any plans to do that. Next-gen projects limits you on what can be configured, and in order to include multiple projects on one board you need to be able to modify the query for the board.

Correct, if you create a board under a classic project you can modify the filter to include multiple projects.

Thanks again, Mikael. I hope they would add this feature to Next Gen projects, as they are great otherwise.

Like Lucia Loher likes this

Thanks for the link!

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events