Bulk change of Epic Link in Next-Gen Project

Lars Denkewitz March 14, 2019

Hi,

it seems to me the bulk change does not work pretty well while having classic and next-gen projects at the same time.

In my Next-Gen project, I want to make some bulk changes to several Stories and add them to existing Epics in the same project. As shown in the screen, the Epics are only listed via "unlabelled-[KEY]" instead of using the Epic name. I assume, the selectbox here only refers to the old field name of the classic projects?

BTW: The reason I want to add several Stories to an Epic via bulk change is, because I can not find any other way in the Backlog than adding each and every single Story to the Epic. Ctrl + Click for multiple selection does not help since there is no menu nor context-menu to perform some actions on the selection.
EDIT: I just found the menu in the Backlog for this activity which is the (...) menu on a single issue. This does not work in many cases probably and just happen to work the first time after a page refresh (F5).

jira_issue_bulk_bug.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2019

Hi Lars,

It looks like you're running into an existing bug, which can be found here:
- https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-17252
Please be sure to watch it, so that you are notified when this is fixed in a future release.

Regards,
Angélica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events