Board is Empty Jira Cloud (Next gen)

MiguelQueiroz January 26, 2021

Hi,

I'm using Jira Cloud Next gen proj.

So Sunday/Monday not sure, all the jira board became empty. I can see issues in the issue tab, and when I change the issue status,  the issue is not moving to the assigned board.

It only works if click in the issue options and click "Move to Board"

Is this new behavior?  I think before, issues could be in backlog and if I changed their status it would move to board? no? Don't know.... maybe I'm confused,  But all I know is that I had issues in board that are not showing anymore.

Strange...

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Angélica Luz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 27, 2021

Hello Miguel,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

Just for a better understanding of the issue, I would like to know if you were using Sprints on this next-gen project.

Have you checked if someone completed the sprint?

Can you check on Project settings > Features if sprints and backlog are enabled? I tested here disabling these features and some tickets disappear from the board, so it's important to check that as well.

I saw that on your site, there is another user, have you checked with them if they made any change to the project?

Regards,
Angélica

MiguelQueiroz January 27, 2021

Hello Angélica, 

Ok so indeed i play a bit with the project feature options, and like sprints etc and this somehow moved my board issues to "backlog" and not being in a board.

However by switching off those features there is no clear alert that such thing will happen.

Now I see that if I turn of /on some features, my issues appear again, but its a bit unclear...

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events