You asked for it, we delivered : issue type refinement in next-gen issue navigator

Hi Atlassian Community,

I am super thrilled to share that we have seen an amazing response to the release of the issue navigator, which was reflected in the number of users enabling the issue navigator and the feedback you sent us. We kept our ears open and one of the most requested features in your feedback was an ability to filter search results by issue type: epics, bugs, stories and so on.

Without further ado I am happy to announce that we have added an issue type refinement to the issue navigator in next-gen projects. So don’t just stand there, go ahead and give it a go.

Jun-09-2020 22-13-16.gif

FAQ

When will my next-gen project get the new issue type filter?

This has been rolled out to all next-gen projects in the first week of June 2020.

How can I stay updated on the progress of the release?

We’ve set up a public Jira issue that you can watch to follow the progress of the cool changes we are making to issue search in Jira.

I've got suggestions or questions, how can I provide feedback?

Great! I encourage you to leave a comment on this page.

Don’t quite remember what it was? No worries. Next time you are using the issue navigator just click on “Give feedback“ button and tell us what you think in the heat of the moment.

1 comment

M Amine
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2020

Great @Yerbol Nisanbayev . Thank you 

Like Yerbol Nisanbayev likes this

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events