Will Atlassian be updating team Playbook blueprints?

Surevine February 21, 2018

I looked through the list of blueprints with Confluence and there was no OKR blueprint. I found the download on the team playbook website, but it is for an older version of confluence and doesn't work with 6.7.1. Will Atlassian be keeping the templates up to date or should we just use the PDF version?

(I only found out about team playbook on the team tour in London today, and we have a company meeting tomorrow to review our last quarter's OKRs and reset for next quarter. Would have been absolutely cool to go into the meeting with "look here's a template for it in Confluence, lets fill it in.".... Maybe next time)

2 answers

Suggest an answer

3 votes
SGD
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 23, 2018

Hi Max! I helped create the OKR blueprint as part of a ShipIt project a few months ago, when Confluence Server 6.6 was the current version. (I'm stoked you want to use it!)

In all likelihood, it will indeed work with newer versions since the core blueprint functionality is pretty well baked at this point and doesn't change all that often. So give a go. 

Meanwhile, I'll touch base with the developers and see what we need to do to ceritify the OKRs blueprint for v6.7.  

Surevine February 26, 2018

Hmm, it didn't seem to be working, but (maybe after a restart) it does now appear... But the icon is missing :
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot read resource /images/OKRicon.png
    at com.atlassian.plugin.webresource.impl.snapshot.Resource$1.writeTo(Resource.java:196)

April October 9, 2018

Hi Sarah!

You know, that missing icon causes an interesting problem. If the latest version of the blueprint (1.2) is installed, we can no longer move pages, and the log has a stack trace. If we disable the plugin, page moves work as expected. 

We really like this blueprint, so I'm going to try rolling back to v1.1.

SGD
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2018

Huh. That's... surprising. Is v1.1 working better for you?

April October 16, 2018

Hi Sarah! Thanks for asking :)

1.1 works as expected. Details are at CSP-237828 if you want to see what it did.

Jared Dohrman {ANZ} July 21, 2019

I know this is an old thread, however still seeing the above missing icon error in the logs when installing 1.2 on Confluence 6.13.x (DC)

0 votes
Eric Collins January 30, 2024

Hi! We are still seeing the same missing icon error in Confluence 8.5.5 with playbook blueprint version 18.5.13...

How is this resolved?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events