Where is the product info?

David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

This sounds very cool! Where is a product page that describes what Team Central can do now, and what is planned up through the final rollout?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2021

Hi @David Wuth

We're so excited you like what you've heard so far! Check out a highlight of our current capabilities on https://www.atlassian.com/software/team-central

We don't have a public roadmap available today, but watch this space as we're filming new videos and posting new articles in this group weekly to dive deeper into today's features and start previewing what's to come.

Mary

PS: Please do let us know once you try Team Central and what wishes you have for future features!

David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 28, 2021

I'm getting a 404 error with that link @Mary Raleigh 

Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2021

@David Wuth , just updated the link, let me know if it works for you now! #thatwasweird

Like David Wuth likes this
David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2021

Ah... I typed in the URL directly instead of clicking the link and it worked. Thanks!

Like Mary Raleigh likes this
David Wuth
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 28, 2021

LOL... watching the keynote and the URL was just shared there, too. I guess I was a little too excited!

Like Mary Raleigh likes this
Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
April 28, 2021

Yipppeee! Glad it worked and even more happy to hear how excited you are!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events