Team Central link from Confluence - Can it show latest due date update as well?

Colin Goudie July 17, 2021

I doubt there's an option ATM but just wondering if it could so you can get an at a glance update of on/off track as well as expected confidence in a date

2 answers

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2021

@Col this is now shipped! 

Atle Bjelland July 23, 2021

Where can we find documentation on how this can be done?

Like Colin Goudie likes this
Colin Goudie July 25, 2021

Yeah I couldn't work it out :)

Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2021

Hmm is this what you're doing? (copy the timestamp of an update, paste that in Jira, Confluence or Team Central, and switch to the "embed" view)

Quick demo: https://www.loom.com/share/f951f6bdc3274cf2bce11231ecb2b1dd

Did I interpret what you are after correctly? 

Colin Goudie July 26, 2021

I'm after the date in the display as link rendering so it's next to the risk status. And it's easy to add around wiki pages without taking up too much room :)

Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
July 26, 2021

Ahh got you - I'll raise that as a small improvement for us - thanks for the suggestion.

0 votes
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
July 18, 2021

Talk about timing, @Colin Goudie

If I've understood your request correctly, one of our engineers is just working on this small improvement this week - ability to embed the latest update into a Confluence page.

Stay tuned...

Colin Goudie July 18, 2021

Legendary support 😉

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events