Create
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป Introduce yourself!

Bridget
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
April 6, 2021

Hello, Team Central enthusiasts! 

(And for those who are more curious than enthusiastic, get more info on Team Central here). 

Here's the Team Central TLDR: It's a product that comes directly from Atlassian's internal comms playbook, sharing the beliefs, rituals and techniques that helped Atlassian teams evolve from cross-team comms chaos to synchronized, simple comms rituals designed to move work forward.

Now, I want to hear your TLDR! 

• What's your role? 
  • What are the challenges you face today with status reporting? 
  • How might Team Central complement how your team works?
  • Photo of your pet (I will never not ask for pet photos on intro posts ๐Ÿ˜‚)

Looking forward to hearing your answers! 

2 comments

Comment

Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2021

Hi @Bridget , I'm Mary!

• I run marketing for Team Central. 
  • I hate status meetings, in fact I hate all meetings that could've been an e-mail. 
  • I've been using Team Central within Atlassian for 5 years and love that I can connect the dots across initiatives. It's the first place I go when I wonder "am I missing something?"
  • I thought you'd never ask. Meet J.P. Finn Raleigh, Finn for short. He's a mini golden doodle with a big personality and endless energy. Finn loves LONG walks on the beach and will slurp down any unattended mai tai within a 100 ft radius. 

IMG_2145.JPG

Like โ€ข # people like this
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 26, 2021

๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ Sherif here! 

Like โ€ข # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events