How do we enable this on our sandbox?

Paul Benario May 3, 2021

We have Jira Premium, and wanted to enable Team Central on our sandbox to test it prior to putting it in the production environment for our enterprise. When we attempt to do this, it says that we can't enable it there because there is no billing information/credit card on file for the sandbox.

I opened a regular ticket (PCS-37999) for this and they asked that I post it here instead.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2021

Hi @Paul Benario , thanks so much for trying Team Central! We're so excited to get you into the product.

Can you please shoot me a note at mary@atlassian.com with your sandbox instance URL and your company domain? I'll work with our engineering team to see if we can get Team Central activated in your sandbox. 

Mary

Paul Benario May 3, 2021

Absolutely. Will do momentarily. We're excited to see if this fits a big need of ours!

Like Mary Raleigh likes this
0 votes
Kaj Sennelöv December 14, 2021

@Mary Raleigh Would it be possible to enable this for our sandbox environment too?
I'm having the exact same issue.

0 votes
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

Hi @Paul Benario 

Team Central is still in beta so you can't even pay for it. You can sign up for it here though: https://www.atlassian.com/try/cloud/signup?bundle=team-central

Please could you try with your company email address and see if it recognises your sandbox site against the email address.

Paul Benario May 3, 2021

Yes, understood. That is exactly what I did - but it doesn't let me continue.

teamcentral.png

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 3, 2021

Did you set up your sandbox before upgrading to premium? Before premium was introduced you could pay for a sandbox site, but now if you have premium you can set them up for free. I'm not sure off the top of my head whether you can migrate existing sandbox subscriptions - although it makes sense that you should be able to.

You could create a new sandbox and try out Team Central on that?

Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 3, 2021

Ah, @Mary Raleigh will definitely be more helpful than I can here. Hope you enjoy Team Central @Paul Benario 

Paul Benario May 3, 2021

Thanks for the thought @Stuart Capel - London  - but no, this was setup as a free premium sandbox.

Like Stuart Capel - London likes this
Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 3, 2021

Thanks so much for helping to troubleshoot @Stuart Capel - London !!

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events