Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Has the linking to Jira Epics functionality happened?

Curt Holley Community Leader Jun 13, 2022

I see it is hyped here: Atlas | The Teamwork Directory every company needs (atlassian.com)

But other than embedding a link into the epic, I can't see how any deeper linking can be done (on Cloud...for the record).

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rachel Lin Atlassian Team Jun 20, 2022

Hey Curt, thanks for your question. We are working on releasing the Jira integration at the moment. We are exploring a flow to connect from Atlas to Jira and we'd love to get some feedback on what we've built. Would you be able to spend 30 mins with us to get a sneak peek of how the integration works and share your thoughts? 

Please feel free to find 30m on my Calendly so we can chat: https://calendly.com/rlin2/30min 

If you're looking for more feedback, we'd be interested!

Like Sherif Mansour likes this
Rachel Lin Atlassian Team Jun 21, 2022

Hi @Majken Longlade

Please find some time in my calendly link above for next week! :) 

Would like to provide some feedback as well, it's one the pieces that would help fully adopt this feature for our team. I was found some time in your calendar next week.

Like Sherif Mansour likes this
0 votes

Coming very soon, @Rachel Lin and team are working on it -- she can provide an update.

Sherif

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you