Are there any plans to integrate Team Central into the self-hosted applications?

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 6, 2021

I understand that there is no Server development any more, but what about Data Center?  At some point will TC leverage application integrations for self hosted apps like we see with Jira and Confluence Cloud now?

2 answers

1 vote
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2021

Hey @Rob Horan to add to Mary's answer, there is one specific Atlassian solution partner that we are aware of which has a similar solution https://www.deiser.com/projectrak. Apologies if there are others that we have missed, but to date this is the only one I am ware of.

Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2021

Thank you, @Sherif Mansour for mention us. 

@Rob Horan If we can be of any help, please do not hesitate to contact us!

Leo

Like Mary Raleigh likes this
0 votes
Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2021

Hi @Rob Horan ,

We are not planning to integrate with self hosted apps. If that's something that's required for you, it may be a great opportunity to engage with an Atlassian solution partner as they are fantastic at building integrations and solutions that extend the use cases of our core products. 

Rob Horan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 18, 2021

Hi Mary,

Is there a way I could send you a message outside of a reply here?

Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
May 18, 2021

Hi @Rob Horan feel free to e-mail me at mary@atlassian.com!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events