Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Score an Objective / KR in Team Central

Gabi Byrnes September 19, 2021

Hi there,

We've recently implemented Team Central at my organisation.

Wondering if there's a dedicated field to record a KR's score in Team Central.

At the moment, we're incorporating the score into the 280-character Update Composer.

But it makes averaging the KR scores at the end of the quarter, and scoring the Objective, quite manual and messy.

Is there a better way to do this?

2 comments

Comment

Thomas Wäspi September 19, 2021

we use gtmhub for this – i know, out of the atlassian ecosystem, but it can be connected to jira issues on task level if the right licence is used at gtmhub. so strategy level is always connected and gtmhub is great to have transparency on every level.

hopefully atlassian would implement similiar functionality, because team central is great and we could stay within atlassian program, no need to switch platforms.

Like Sherif Mansour likes this
Mary Raleigh
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2021

Hi @Gabi Byrnes !

We had this same question from our internal teams (all of whom use Team Central to track and score OKRs monthly). Soooo, we ended up building a set of internal features aimed at helping our easily score and summarize KRs over the course of the year. 

We do not have these internal features ready for customers yet but plan to release them sometime in 2022. If you want a sneak peek feel free to schedule 45 min with me in the coming weeks!

Mary

Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 24, 2021

@Gabi Byrnes don't tell Mary... but I'm totally going to steal her thunder for the sneak peak...

Screen Recording 2021-09-24 at 05.10.22 pm.gif

... that being said - I wouldn't give up an offer to chat to Marym you should still do that - she's pretty cool! 

Like # people like this
Anne Duong
Atlassian Team
June 1, 2022

@Sherif Mansour - Do we have approx timeline for release of this amazing scoring projection feature?

I also submitted an enhancement request for KR nesting (L1 - Company, L2 - Department, L3 - Team)

Like Sherif Mansour likes this
Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
June 2, 2022

Aiming for later this year - Maybe August? But Can't commit to any date - take it as a hopeful for that timeframe. If I could give you an Atlas "fuzzy date" I'd say towards the end of this calendar year! 

You can nest goals (and effectively nest KRs). 

David Nadri September 13, 2022

@Sherif Mansour @Mary Raleigh - any update on when this will be available? I'm currently trialing Atlas now and would love to see how we can manage OKRs in Atlas.

Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
September 13, 2022

Very, very soon (coming couple of months I'd say!). @Rachel Lin team is doing an amazing job working on this now and it will be out very shortly. 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events