Where can i find team calendar of database?

Yim Jinoh April 15, 2012

install confluence plugin tem-calendars2.0.0

insert date in team calendar

where save???

i finde no confluence DB

2 answers

1 accepted

4 votes
Answer accepted
MatthewC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

What are you exporting them to? What is your target data form?

the data stored in the SQL is basically an ical file, all the data is there.

You could export everything using some kind of automated web interface (curl scripting) where you just download an the .ics file.

if you want more than that, I wrote a perl script to export calendar data from the OLD Atlassian calendars. Note this is NOT the Team Calendars & so it won't work but it will give you an idea how you can do it yourself

the code is here:

https://bitbucket.org/mcobby/perl-scripts/src

Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 12, 2013

Thanks for sharing with the community, Matthew!

3 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2012

Hi Yim,

All "Team Calendar" plugin data is stored in Confluence DB under the BANDANA table. In order to list all of your TeamCal data hyou could execute this SQL query

SELECT * FROM bandana WHERE BANDANACONTEXT LIKE '%CALENDAR_%';

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Septa Cahyadiputra

Yim Jinoh April 15, 2012

thank you help. i solve!!

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2012

Not a problem, it was my pleasure :).

Cheers

Deepak Gupta December 27, 2012

Hello,

Sorry for further query. Is it possible to query/extract data from SQL in a more usable form ? For eg. a way to export all caldendars in Wiki ?

Thanks

Deepak

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events