cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Calendar not showing all events

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2015

We are creating a calendar based on a JQL expression to pull in JIRA issues. When viewing the calendar, a message is displayed on the top of the screen stating that some events were not shown in the calendar below because there are too of them.

How many are too many?

How can we view all events?

CalendarMessage.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Giuliano C_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 8, 2015

Hey JT, 

From this KB article: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/'Some+events+were+not+shown+in+the+calendars+below+because+there+were+too+many+of+them'+error+in+Team+Calendar

By default, it's 200 events per calendar. Note that this limit applies to all events in one calendar, and not just the events that are displayed on screen.

For the resolution of this one and also how to get more events, we would need to add the "com.atlassian.confluence.extra.calendar3.display.events.calendar.maxpercalendar" system property for the JAVA_OPTS of Confluence regarding the number of events that you want to display. Through the linked article, you can get more details on how to do it. smile

Hope it helps you, JT!

Regards, 

Giuliano T.

Confluence/Crowd Support

Jeanne Howe
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2015

Giuliano, I found the KB article and have made the change in my testing env. I am trying to find out what, if any, performance impact there is for changing this default setting. I realize that loading a calendar with more events may take longer, but are there any other performance impacts I should know about?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events