Team Calendar - Upcoming events not showing as view option

Jeanette Wheeler April 15, 2013

I am testing upgrade of Confluence instance from V2.9 to V5 using installed Team Calendar evaluation version 3.1.5. Successfully imported my data from old Calendar plugin.
Would like to display a list of upcoming events on home page, but edit calendar does not include view option=upcoming events.

"Upcoming Events" does display on Dashboard but seems to be caught in endless loop & does not load properly.

I have uninstalled calendar & reinstalled to no avail.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Thank you. I have raised support ticket.

0 votes

I have done as you suggested but still no view=upcoming events.

How should I send log? Thank you. Jeanette

Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Sorry to hear that Jeanette.

I suggest to proceed to post this issue to our support channel by creating a support ticket here:

This way, we can review your logs confidentially. Let me know if you need any doubts regarding creating the support ticket.

0 votes
Septa Cahyadiputra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 15, 2013

Hi Jeanette,

Team calendar should show the upcoming events on Confluence dashboard finely. If it doesn't render properly, there must be an issue underneath which you might need to dig in order to resolve it. In order to help, please try the following steps:

1. Shutdown Confluence
  2. Clear plugin cache
  3. Restart Confluence

If it persist, pleas ensure that the base url is configured correctly, as this could cause the issue on your end. If possible you can attach your atlassian-confluence.log which is located in<CONF_HOME_Dir>/logs/. Also attach the screenshot of the issue.

Please note that this is a publicly available site, so you might want to censored any information posted here if necessary.

Cheers,
Septa Cahyadiputra

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events