Team Calendar OBR plugin will not install

John Crafton March 21, 2019

The dialog window appears, but after a few seconds, an error appears beneath it saying "An unexpected error occurred. Refer to the logs for more information."

I just upgraded Confluence (server) to the latest version, and the Calendar plugin was greyed out/wouldn't upgrade.  Trying to install over-top of it didn't work.  Trying to install it following an uninstall of what was already there also failed.

We use this plugin daily, so I'd like to know how I get it installed/updated.  Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2019

Hi John

Have you done what the message says, checking the logs? It would be interesting what error and stack trace the application log shows.

And how did the greyed out look look exactly like? Could it be the app is simply deactivated? Feel free to share a screenshot with us. :)

What Version of Team Calendars was or is currently installed and what version do you try to install via upload? What Version of Confluence are you using?

Cheers
Niklas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events