Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No users showing on Team Calendar

Rory O'Rourke July 10, 2012

I am admin, I've added a bunch of users to Confluence but when I go to add someone to a People Calendar I get the "no users found" error. This even goes for my user name. What am I missing?ca

4 answers

2 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2012

Hey there,

What version of Team Calendar plugin that you have installed?

Anyway, try to rebuild Confluence index (Confluence Admin > Content Indexing > Search Index > Rebuild). If the problem persists, you can next try to rebuild the content indices from scratch.

Hope this helps!

Rory O'Rourke July 16, 2012

Hello,

I am using the ondemand version. I see a JIRA calendar version 1.19, is that the Team Calendar plugin?

Rebuilding the index did not help, and the link you sent for doing it from scratch doesn't a link for doing it Confluence 4.2.

Thanks!

Rory

hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 16, 2012

It could be a different case for OnDemand instance. Perhaps you can raise a ticket at https://support.atlassian.com for the OnDemand engineers to look further into this.

0 votes
DIGIT CITnet October 14, 2013

I had the same problem with Confluence 4.3.7 and Team Calendar 4.0.4.1

A reindex from scratch solved the problem, more info https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Rebuild+the+Content+Indices+from+Scratch

0 votes
Sven Steiner July 16, 2012

Hi,

for me reindexing did work. now i can access every user with firstname or surname.

i'm using team calender plugin for confluence, version 2.3.2.

thx for the help

hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 16, 2012

Glad it helps :)

0 votes
Sven Steiner July 15, 2012

in my installation, i found some users only with their firstname, not with their surname, and some user are absolutly not found

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events