Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making a calendar as a home page

Chris Swinney July 9, 2017

Hi,

We are looking to use Confluence purely for the Team Calendars Add-in. How can I set the actual calendar of a space as the home page of that space? I have worked around this by creating a blank page, embedding the calendar, then setting that as the home page of the space, but things simply do not look quite as good as the normal calendar view.   

Cheers, 

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 12, 2017

I experimented on my test instance and could not set a Calendar as Site Homepage unless I did as you describe: embed the calendar in a space home page. 

I created a suggestion ticket for our dev team to add the functionality: As an admin I would like to set a Team Calendar as the Site Homepage Please vote for it and comment to emphasize your use case.

What functionality are you missing when you embed the calendar? On my instance the only difference I see is the menus are moved around some.

Chris Swinney July 12, 2017

Indeed, if you can make the calendar menus of the right that would be good, but as we ONLY want to use the calendar, we don't want any of the page menus either. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events