Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to..?

Development PROBEGIN November 11, 2014

Hi,

My team is using team calendars for a while now and it's an other great product! Unfortunately we're still missing some important features, it will definitely improve the product if the following was added as new feature:

For event type: "JIRA issue dates",

• Determine for each state a specific filter whenever the issue is visible, half-visible or invisible.
  • Define the start and end time by resizing the issue/event block.

Other calendar related stuff,

• An event type what is similar to "Event" but this one will always have a specific repeat value and there always will be people assigned to the event. Than every time the event is repeated, than it will go to the next person mentioned on the event. Some kind of iteration.
  • A (default) calendar where all users/groups are added programmatically, you won't have to add a new user or group manually. You will have similar settings for this calendar as for an event with the a JIRA event type.

Please let me know, do you also need this? Is there already something possible what I'm searching for?

Cheers

1 answer

0 votes
Adrian Moerchen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2014

Maybe you should better raise this as "Suggestion" at https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events