Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing team calendars in outlook?

Gino Marckx January 22, 2013

I understand that I can subscribe to team calendars from multiple apps, but that doesn't solve my problem, so let me explain what I need.

- I have an exchange calendar with all my appointments and meetings. This calendar is used by other people to see my availability so they know when to schedule a meeting with me.

- I am part of multiple teams that use team calendars for meetings I'm interested in. When subscribing to those calendars, they show up in my outlook, but are unrelated to my exchange account.

Is there any way to import those team calendars into my exchange account, so my colleagues can get an accurate view of my availability?

Thanks a lot!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
MatthewC
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

In a word, no!

It would have made the transition to the paid plugin much easier to justify if it came with a level of exchange integration but it doesn't.

There is a feature request for CalDav which all the exchange feature requests link back to

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-113

I wouldn't wait for this, calendar integration is notorious and MS is never going to make it easy to be able to work with another system. let's hope it doesn't turn into another 10 year feature request (renaming users in Jira, just saying!)

Sherif Mansour
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2013

Yeah, this is going to be a tough one to fix! :S

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events