Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display all the release dates of all the projects on 1 calendar?

Nicolas LIATTI November 25, 2012

Hi,

I'd like to display all the release dates of all the projects on one calendar. I tried to make a JQL with "project is not null" and check the box "Version due date", but this doesn't work. It however works for Sprints and Issue dates, so I'm wondering if it's a bug?

Would anybody know how to display all the release dates of all the Jira projects on one calendar, without needing to specify all the projects one by one in the JQL?

Thanks!

Nicolas

1 answer

0 votes
Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2012

You can try out this plugin

Nicolas LIATTI November 25, 2012

Unfortunately this plugin doesn't seem to display release dates...

Andrey Markelov November 25, 2012

Why? This plug-In allows to choose any date/datetime fields for searching. You can use JQL or projects. Also you can configure what types you want to see on calendar

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 25, 2012

@Nicolas Ok so you are using team calenders I did not notice the tags, In the JQL write "Version due date not empty" and select the Version Due date .

If this does not hepl you can create a support ticket here

Nicolas LIATTI November 26, 2012

Version due date not empty doesn't work... and I cannot log a bug on the link you sent me :(

I would simply like to display all the release dates of all of our products in one calendar. This must be possible I guess?

Andrey Markelov November 26, 2012

Hi, I understood you. Now the calendar doesn't support version due dates. I want to add this next version end of this week. You can open enhancement here: https://github.com/AndreyVMarkelov/mailru-jira-plugins-simplecal/issues

Thank you

Mizan
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 26, 2012

@Nicolas you need to login to create an issue . Create a support request .

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events