How do you create different Event types in a team calendar using an .ICS import?

Morgan Pitts December 7, 2017

I am trying to import an .ICS file with different event types established. Is there a way to do this? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 8, 2017

Hi Morgan,

Could you explain exactly what it is you are trying to do? Do you have an ICS file from something like Google Calendars that has many custom event types, and you want to import these into Team Calendar?

This is not possible but I found a few feature requests for similar things:

• CONFSERVER-50111 - create custom event types from .ics file
  • CONFSERVER-49097 - custom event types in .ics file are becoming default event types in Team Calendar

Please vote on the ones you are interested in and watch them in order to receive updates in the future on them.

If neither of these seem relevant, you could let me know where your .ics file originates from and what the current behavior is when you are trying to add it to Team Calendar?

Regards,

Shannon

Morgan Pitts December 12, 2017

Thank you for your reply! That answers my question. I voted on the feature requests and hopefully this is a feature we'll see in the near future! It would really help make Team Calendar an even more useful tool. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events