Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I move team calendars when migrating a confluence server?

Andy Fleming June 10, 2013

I've just done a backup and restore to move our Confluence setup to a new server.

When I bring it back up, the Team Calendars plugin is gone, and after installing it (and re-restoring) the calendars seem to be all gone.

Is there a recommended way to relocate a team calendar data set?

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Fleming June 10, 2013

After a second restore and reindex, then manual reinstallation of the team calendars plugin, the licence was picked up and it seems to be working.

There are some application link issues, but I can see the built in calendars, which are the ones I was really concerned about.

So no definitive answer as to why it wasn't working, but it is working for me at this point.

0 votes
hsuhailah
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2013

I assumed you were doing an XML backup restoration. This method does not copied over user installed plugin but only the data of the plugin therefore a manual re-installation of the plugin is required and once the plugin is enabled, the data will be picked up.

0 votes
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2013

Can you describe what method you took to do the backup / restore? Might be an incorrect process there. Best to check first. Should restore everything.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events