How can i restore my wrongly deleted team calendar?

ravanep October 21, 2019

Hi Team, Is there any way to restore my team calendar in the page?

Actually the calendar exists in confluence however the events are deleted mistakenly, so wanted to get them back.

Appreciate your help here!

3 comments

Comment

ravanep October 21, 2019

Also, please explain how to review the changes. I mean who has made the changes in which date and time.

Haran Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2019

Hi@ravanep  ,

I guess there is no feature like an audit log or something similar  which will help to restore the deleted data.  But ii remember this feature was already in interest and  currently i'm not able to get the co-ordinates to map to that ticket . 

Regards
Haran 

ravanep October 21, 2019

Thanks Haran for your response. Would be great if you can map the existing ticket for me to track the updates.

Haran Kumar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2019

@ravanep  , 

In confluence you can make use of the page history feature to identify the changes made to that page and by whom. You can also restore older version of the page and compare the changes  in the new version and the old one.

Regards
Haran

ravanep October 21, 2019

Yes, I am aware of tracking the page history, however i actually looking for tracking the calendar changes.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events